Monday, February 18, 2013

Sharing

You guys, Olive found her voice over the weekend!  She has been cooing and babbling a TON all of a sudden. It's SO cute.  I could listen to it all day. It's like she's trying SO HARD to talk.  Ha. I'm sure I will soon wish she would just stop talking already :).  But for now I will take it, especially over the shreiking!  Jude has been doing it for a little while already, but nothing like the nonstop "chatter" she had going on!  Olive also has mild torticollis, I can't remember if I have mention that or not.  We have to work to get her to "look left" all the time, as her head is getting quite the flat spot.

We had a decent weekend, thankthelord, but I was down with the GI/trots thing on and off since Thursday mid-day. Luckily my mom came to help out yesterday. I seriously had to bolt for the bathroom at the grocery store yesterday.  Good lord.

I was walking into work with a male coworker today, and he knew I had been out sick last week. He asked what I had, so I told him.  He said "Well, I hope you at least lost a little weight".  I heart him :).  He happens to be my favorite coworker, and we give each other a lot of shit. He knows he can say that to me and I won't be offended. I obviously have no weight I actually NEED to lose....just a few vanity pounds to fit into my old jeans again.   Ha. I weighed myself this morning, and I only lost 1.5 pounds over all that, but hey, I will take it.

And thank you for anyone who commented about me feeling like I had to share more than I was comfortable with in my last post. I don't feel like I was forced to share too much. I am actually glad I said it all.  None of it was really news or things I hadn't mentioned at some point over the years anyway.

I'm pretty much an open book on here, so now you know.  I see a shrink.  I took Pro.zac while pregnant (twice!).  I watch the Bache.lor too, in case anyone was wondering about that.

Let's hope my intestines play nice today since I'm at work. And sitting on a yoga ball nonetheless.



6 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. And that is so cute about Olive!

Kari said...

I love it that Olive has found her voice!! Love, love, love!! And I'm glad you're feeling better. Parenting can be overwhelming even one on one, so when you're outnumbered I'm sure it is even harder. Hooray for the bright spots and heart melting moments like Olive becoming a chatterbox!!

Kari said...

Oh and CJ has torticollis too. Its mild-moderate. He hates when we try to do exercises with him so I totally slack at it. He doesn't have a flat spot but it looks so painful for him to have his neck all cock-eyed. Hope Olive likes her exercises better.

Lauren said...

That's funny, Isaiah has gone from cooing and chattering all the time to the high pitched shrieking. Opposite of Olive!

Sally said...

A friend's daughter also had torticollis and they had to do some looking and stretching and I don't know what all. Worked out.

SO CUTE about all the babbles and chatters. And I just love her name sooo much.

I am obsessed with The Bachelor. I got hooked the last couple years. Pretty sad I missed out on the first hundred or so seasons!

Amber said...

I love the shrieking!! Haha. Go Olive! Shout it out!!