So lets see. We got a shit ton more snow on Thursday night, so our nanny canceled *again*. The babies continue to cough and not sleep, so we're in rough shape. We took them in to be seen yesterday, just because it seemed they were not really getting better as much as we thought. He declared it all "just viral" and sent us on our way. Not that I wanted an infection of some sort, but I didn't really want to hear there's nothing we can do except "mucus management". Sweet.
Last evening I was actually thinking "Man, I don't remember being this tired in a LONG time. I REALLY need sleep". Foreshadowing.....DUN DUN DUN.
Liam was up all night PUKING. We were either up with a baby or doing laundry. It was horrible. We have no helpers and no visitors this weekend, we're just trapped with puke and boogers! AHHH.
***I started writing this post earlier today, and I must say, I never in a million years thought the afternoon would play out with all 3 kids sleeping at the same time and me napping with both dogs! It really happened. Liam didn't puke the rest of the day, so fingers crossed for a smooth night.
Babies were crabby and I felt like I carried them around all damn day, but hey! Nap with doggies!
It's the little things.
D is leaving for a work trip on Monday and will be gone til Wednesday. He is thankfully taking Liam to his parents' house, so I will "just" have the babies. And the night nanny is going to work Monday and Tuesday so I don't lose it. You know, as long as it doesn't snow again, which it probably will.
NO SNOW. NO PUKE. (No whammies, no whammies!!) Kthanxbai
5 comments:
Oh man, sick children can really wear on a person. I hope your whole house is healthy soon!
You guys can't catch a break!! Hope things start looking up soon!
Crank up the humidifier and slather those precious feet with baby Vics (the babies not the doggies)! Then hope for the best.....hope you get through this quickly.
Oh for the love of God! My weekends already feel like WORK, but your past weekend sounds like kid prison!!! Blech! Come back night nanny!!!
Y'all (yeah I'm a Wisco girl but I like to fake being southern) need a break!!! Get better babies!! Hopefully the snow lets up so you can at least get a good nights rest. I'm a bitch when I don't get sleep..,,
Post a Comment