Dress: Old Navy, Shirt: Forever 21, Boots: Target, Necklace: Forever 21.
Not much new to report here. I signed Liam and I up for year 2 of swimming lessons today, and he is thrilled, so hopefully he is more adventurous than he was last year. Last night he told me "I want to go NOW!" Sorry, bud. The pool is closed. The store is closed. Outside is closed. Yes it is. Because it is. Oh the questions. I guess it's good he's inquisitive, but sometimes man, silence is truly golden!
The babies are doing well, but the sleeping through the night is VERY hit or miss. A lot of missing lately unfortunately. I feel like I'm constantly dragging. Thus is life with 3 kids under 3! That kind of pains me to type that. Ha! Liam will be 3 in 5 weeks though. Craziness.
Jude can sit up for like a minute on a good day, and Olive isn't there yet.
It snowed yesterday and then it all melted again.
The end.

1 comment:
Gaahhhh we are still hit or miss over here too. And some nights one of them will *almost* make it all the way through, but then the other baby will wake the sleeping baby up. Man, I wish we had just 1 more bedroom in this house!
Post a Comment