Wednesday, November 25, 2009

13 Weeks

We had the 13 week appt today and got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler. Yay! It was pretty crazy. It took a few minutes for her to find the heartbeat; I was getting worried!
I have gained 3 lbs since my last appt. I'm not sure if that is good or not! From this point in time last year, I am up 13 lbs! Yikes. All the months of IF drugs didn't agree with my figure apparently!

Next appt isn't for another 4 weeks. Hopefully I will be getting less and less nervous as each week passes.

We announced it to our "friends" on FB today. It feels good to get all the additional congrats, I won't lie! D was going to say "My wife is pregnant and we're pretty sure it's mine" on his status, which I thought was pretty darn funny, but he resisted. Darn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! Do you maybe find out the sex at your next appt?

Lol, that's funny what your hubby was gonna say on FB. He should've done it!

Don't worry about your figure, you're still tiny, you'll get it back.

quadmom said...

That would be a hilarious FB status! Congrats on 13 weeks! It must have been incredible to hear the heartbeat.

AL said...

Congrats on 13 weeks! I bet it was amazing to hear the heartbeat :-). LOL, I would have loved to have read the comments on your hubby's FB status. Priceless!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't worry about gaining weight, you are tiny!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 13 weeks! I'm so glad your appointment went well. And your husband should have written that status. It sounds like something my husband would do! Too funny. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Alison said...

Congrats on another milestone! When do we get another belly pic?