Thursday, November 5, 2009

Snore

So I guess with all my "I feel great!" raving, I failed to mention the fatigue. The fatigue has definitely made its presence known and seems to be getting worse. This week has probably been the most noticeable, especially at work where I am fairly slow lately and just want to crawl under my desk and sleep the day away. Hopefully it's just a good sign that my body is helping the little bambino grow..... something is sure wiping my butt out! So I guess it's not all rainbows and unicorns around here lately...but I will take fatigue over puking any day. It sure does make it hard to think straight or pay attention during boring meetings though!

On an unrelated note, one of my co-worker's sisters sees the same RE's as I did, and she is currently doing the same Follistim/IUI routine that I did. She has just started her 2nd cycle of it and has also learned that the Follistim has given her cysts. However, since they are still TTC, they aren't able to proceed this month; they need to wait it out to try to get rid of the cysts. Ugh. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be to "sit out" a month. I have heard of cysts derailing IVF plans, but I didn't know that the little bastards could also affect IUI plans. I am very thankful that mine aren't causing me any issues besides the random ovary pain. I don't know her, but it made empathize with the frustration she must be feeling.

3 comments:

AL said...

I think I would take fatigue over nausea too!

Hope the tiredness passes and you start getting a little more energy.

Anonymous said...

Fatigue sounds MUCH better than nausea. Hopefully once you move into the second tri (SOON!!!) your energy will increase. :)

Marla said...

I agree with both comments above. Fatigue beats nausea. Glad you are well, otherwise :)