Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanks Katie and JC!

Thanks to Katie and JC for the blogger award!
So the rules of Kreativ Blogger are:
1. List 7 things about myself others may not know
2. Tag 7 people with the award
1. I spent the first 2 years of college studying to be a Dietician
2. I have a picture of Jason Castro from Idol and me at O'Hare airport
3. I dislike fried chicken and French dressing
4. I lived in Georgia for 2 years after college
5. I can still do a back handspring
6. I have a girl crush on Sandra Bullock
7. I worked at Subway in HS and still think it's one of my favorite smells

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 = SO impressive! Oh, and I also love Sandra Bullock. :)

Anonymous said...

Drools... I love subway. Yum.

AL said...

Awesome you can still do a back handspring!

And thanks for the award :-)

Anonymous said...

My bro has a crush on Sandra Bullock, lol!

12 WEEKS!! WOOT WOOT!