Yes. I gained 8 pounds in the last month despite working out almost every.single.day. I actually got a bit of a lecture at my appt today! Have I been drinking too much soda/juice? Maybe I need some portion control? Maybe I need to lay off starches? Yikes! Is this the same girl who was was told by her RE to GAIN weight just 6 months ago? Evidently my body is enjoying this weight gaining game. Wheee! *Perhaps* the Christmas cookies, carrot cake, bars, candy and multiple Christmas dinners I have had in the last 5 days had something to do with it??!!
I have also been having weird rib pain, feeling like my lower ribs on my right side are bruised. She told me that is normal as they expand. She found the h/b easily today, and said it was great, in the 140's, so at least there's that! :)
4 comments:
Woo hoo! Sounds like you had a great appointment. I'm sure the weight gain issue will even out as time goes on. Plus, this is the time of year where EVERYONE gains weight.
I agree with pp. This is the time of year everyone gains weight, pregnant or not. I think I gained 5, and I'm not with child. So, don't feel bad one bit.
I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain. Some people just gain a little more, and it's not a big problem. Also, you're right, it was the holidays for crying out loud!!
I am pretty sure I'm supposed to gain something like 50+ pounds for the quads. So far I have gained one measly pound. I suck. Does it get easier after the queasiness subsides??
I feel like I gained 8 lbs this month and I'm not even pregnant! Pretty sure it's ok to gain weight during pregnancy :) Enjoy it!
Post a Comment