So my latest food obsession is the Fruit and Walnut "salad" from McDonald's. So yummy! It has vanilla yogurt and cinnamon walnuts with the apples and grapes. I am on a big fruit kick lately....even more so than normal, if that is possible. I definitely miss all the summer seasonal fruits, but I will manage with mass quantities of apples, bananas and pears.
I have also started doing prenatal pilates, and I love it!!
We have a blizzard headed our way currently, and everything is starting to cancel for tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to work tomorrow, so I will just be chilling at home with the furbabies.
My dad, stepmom, sister and BIL just returned from Hawaii today. We were invited on this trip also. My dad has a timeshare where they can choose the location. The trip has been planned for over a year though, and since we had no idea when I was going to be pregnant or how long it would take to get here, we had to turn the trip down. But now that the weather is taking its annual crap here and I am feeling mostly fine, a trip to Hawaii sounds glorious. I was just checking out the pictures and feeling really bummed to be stuck here in the blizzard. But judging by the constant stream of Mai Tais present in their pictures, it really wouldn't have been that fun to be pregnant on vacation! Plus, I really need to save all my vacation time for my 12 week maternity leave, so I can attempt to get paid for most of it. Ah well, another time! Aloha.
3 comments:
Oh Hawaii ... how I'd love thee right now, LOL. But you're right, being there with all of the drinking would NOT be any fun.
... now I'm going to need to try the Fruit and Walnut salad thingie. It sounds delish! (and probably less sodium than my current obsession, pickles!)
The Fruit and Walnut salad is yummy!
You and your hubby should plan a Hawaiian getaway for your anniversary in the few years after the baby is born. Then you can fully enjoy the mai tais :-).
Hey, being on a fruit kick is NOT a bad thing. I bet your doctor would be proud. :)
But now you are making me want fruit and a vacation to Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment