Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My First Time


So today was my first time wearing maternity clothes! I was a maternity virgin....or something. "-) I think I was holding out on making the transition, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe I was thinking that if I could still wear regular clothes it meant I hadn't *really* gained 15 lbs already! Wishful thinking.

Getting dressed is starting to get stressful! Many maternity pants are still too big in the waist for me. If they do fit in the waist, then they are snug everywhere else and will most likely not work for long! If only I could just wear sweats to work! Dress code be damned!

Pants: Old Navy maternity

Sweater: Merona for Target (regular size)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea I agree you look rally cute! And I love that sweater!!!

quadmom said...

You look super cute! Love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit! Love it!

djordan said...

You look awesome!

Alison said...

You are too cute! I love that sweater!

jones said...

love the sweater. i'm stuggling with the hunt for clothes too. gound some good work pants at the gap (on sale).