Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow



Blizzard! For some perspective, our fence is 4 feet high!

We are still snowed in at 1:34PM. D has been out there working for 2 plus hours. I feel badly that I can't help him more. I tried to help snowblow the driveway, but it made me feel crampy and exhausted. I think that is enough of that!

So I shall chill.

7 comments:

quadmom said...

Woah that is A LOT of snow. I am actually not sure I have ever seen so much snow in real life. Yikes!!

Glad you didn't over-exert yourself with the snow-plowing. Let DH do it -- you are caring for precious cargo right now!

Lin said...

WOW, WOW ,WOW! Don't blame you for waiting for DH on that at all!! Drink some hot cocoa for me, ok?

AL said...

whoa! I'm not that far south, but what a difference. We only got a couple of inches. Stay warm!

Marla said...

Wow, look at all that snow! Hot chocolate is a must at a time like this!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is crazy!!! Stay warm! :)

Alison said...

Wow! You guys got so much more snow than us! Crazy! I wonder if it's coming our way...

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! That is tons of snow! Well, the best you can do to help DH is to provide him a hot cup of coco when he comes in :)