Parenting 3 kids and 2 dogs one day and one glass of wine at a time.
Well, he is your baby, right? Lol!
You are ADORABLE! And that crib picture is too cute. :)
You look beautiful:)Your puppies are cracking me up. They must sense that the crib is a special place for love. Awwww))) they are so cute!How is your doll-project going?
Whoa, belly! You look great!
The dogs are perfect and getting ready to big siblings. You look really cute the donuts have been kind to you.
You look fantastic!! 30 weeks ... wow. I feel like I was reading your BFP post just the other day!
Wow I can't believe you're 30 weeks! So close! You look great, and the crib pic is sooo cute!
Your bump is adorable!
Aw, your pups are so cute! And so are you!
You look awesome!
Love it! You're too cute :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Well, he is your baby, right? Lol!
You are ADORABLE! And that crib picture is too cute. :)
You look beautiful:)
Your puppies are cracking me up. They must sense that the crib is a special place for love. Awwww))) they are so cute!
How is your doll-project going?
Whoa, belly! You look great!
The dogs are perfect and getting ready to big siblings. You look really cute the donuts have been kind to you.
You look fantastic!! 30 weeks ... wow. I feel like I was reading your BFP post just the other day!
Wow I can't believe you're 30 weeks! So close! You look great, and the crib pic is sooo cute!
Your bump is adorable!
Aw, your pups are so cute! And so are you!
You look awesome!
Love it! You're too cute :)
Post a Comment