Liam is 3 months old now! He's starting to smile and laugh a lot, as well as coo and babble. So cute! Of course this is JUST in time for me to be back at work and paying someone else big bucks to see his smiles :( I feel like the novelty of being back at work and seeing my co-workers and having adult conversations has worn off already. That's not a good sign. A co-worker said today it's too bad they can't go to daycare the FIRST 12 weeks, and then our maternity leave would start after that, when they are so much fun!!
Besides baby smiles, here are a few other things I am enjoying this August:
Mark Ruffalo in the Kids Are Alright: SWOON!
Body by Bethenny Yoga DVD....I'm seriously addicted!
Incidentally, also addicted to Bethenny's Skinny Girl Margaritas! Love this stuff because the tequila is already in there; it isn't a gross sugary mix.
These super soft vintage Gap t-shirts. I LOVE them! So comfortable.....even with spit-up all over! I *may* have gotten 4 of them. On sale of course!
So glad Weeds is back! One of my favorite shows....




4 comments:
Awww he is just too cute! Your descriptions of him give me a peek into what our babies will be doing when they hit that adjusted age!
I totally have 2 of those gap t-shirts and LOVE them. I bought them to hold me over til I get back to my original size and they're getting loose now so I am going to get more, they're so comfy. And yes, they have spit up on them, too, haha.
He's so cute!! It sucks you have to be back at work but I bet his saves his special smiles just for you!! I need to check out those t's, they even look soft in the picture. I'm glad Weeds is back too, it always leaves me wishing it was an hour though.
Aw, three months! Wow - he is a cutie!
I love those gap shirts, too. They were on sale this summer and I grabbed 5 of them!
He's such a cutie! I will have to check out the margarita mix. And those shirts. They look comfy. :)
Post a Comment