Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off to San Francisco


We had our friends Mark and Angie take some "professional" 3 month pictures of Liam. Mark has a lighting kit and a good Nikon camera. I thought they turned out pretty well considering they were taken in his living room.  I think we will be utilizing his skills often!

D is out in SF for a work function this week; 3rd Single Mom week for me...eeek!   Tomorrow I'm heading out there for the weekend to join him.  I can't wait!   The last vacation I have had was in 2/09, and it was actually also to San Fran.  That was a D-suggested vacation after another BFN when I was down in the dumps. We enjoyed it out there, and I'm excited to go back.  Napa/Sonoma wine tour, here we come!
We also plan to rent a tandem bike and ride it across the Golden Gate bridge! 

It's been a humid Sweat Fest here for much of the summer, so it will be refreshing to enjoy the cooler weather out there.
Mark and Angie are staying at our house to watch Liam and the dogs. They are so awesome :)
Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun girlie -you totally deserve it after 3 weeks alone as a "single" mom :) I'll be drinking wine along with you ;)

Tell D to suggest a trip to Wash DC in the near future and we can drink wine together!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Joey and I are planning a San Fran/Napa trip for next year. You'll have to let me know where to go.

Kari said...

Have a fabulous trip!! 3 weeks as a single mom!! You rock!! My DH will be gone for a week soon and I'm terrified so you are my hero for doing it for 3 weeks.

erika said...

Have a great time!
Gotta love that picture of Liam. Such an adorable, cute smile:)

djordan said...

He is such a cutie! Hope work is going well : ) ~ Dena