Friday, September 10, 2010

Hodge Podge

So we are back from San Fran. It was a good trip, despite both of us being a bit under the weather (D moreso than me). But he had already been out there almost a week and was ready to come home! We took a winery tour one day, and then the next day we rented a convertible and drove across the Golden Gate Bridge and up to Sonoma. The weather was awesome that day!  We both missed the little L-man quite a bit!
Muir Woods National Park







Mmmm, wine!








In Liam news, he also was under the weather :(. Poor buddy. Angie took him to the doctor while we were gone b/c his eye was rather goopy and he was congested. They thought it could be pink eye, but it actually cleared up on its own, so now they think it was just a random virus since he had no fever and was happy. I think he still has a touch of whatever it was/is, as he is not sleeping very well at night now and has been spitting up even more.  They said he projectile vomited at daycare yesterday :(.  He WAS sleeping through the night somewhat regularly, but this week he has regressed back to waking up twice. I hope he feels better soon and things get back to normal for everyone!  We do think the Prevacid was helping his reflux issues, so hopefully when he feels better that will be better too, as our next step would be to switch to Nutramigen formula. His doctor considers that a last resort due to the cost.












We got these Aden and Anais swaddle blankets at Target, as he was really getting too big for the original receiving blankets we had for him. He is 13.6 lbs now!  He LOVES these blankets. They seem to bring him some comfort, and he loves snuggling and holding them. Such a great purchase! I believe they are made from a breathable thin muslin.  

And since I know you guys were just dying to see a picture of my stomach, you're in luck! I have been working hard.  Although the lbs are not coming off as quickly as I would like, I am getting smaller and  more toned each week.  Back fat is a b*tch to get rid of though! 












I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are cute! I'm glad you have fun, even though everyone was sick =(. That sounds like fun to rent a convertable! Liam is a cutie for sure. And you look great, really great! Looks to me like you're back in business! ;)

Kari said...

He is SO adorable!! Aden & Anais make little security blankets out of their muslin too in case you wanted to give him something a little smaller to tote around with him. We got our Liam some but he's not quite to the toting things around stage yet. :) Glad you were able to get away, though it stinks that you were both not feeling well. I hope Liam starts feeling better soon too. If you ever start a boot camp I think I would surely sign up...you look great to me!!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! You look AWESOME! I'm so ashamed of my rolls after seeing your rockin' bod!

Glad y'all had fun although I'm sorry everyone had the crud!

Those A&A blankets are awesome, aren't they? Kaitlin loves hers as well :)

erika said...

I can't believe how amazingly fit you look already! great job, Girl!

And that is the cutest baby pic of Liam with that pacifier:) Those beautiful eyes, and the hair!!! way too cute