So the other night Liam rolled over! And we got it on video, with music! For some reason Blogger will not accept it as a "supported" file type to attach. Boooo. D recorded it on his iPhone. So if I can figure out how to change the format to a blogger-friendly version, I will definitely do that so I can attach it. We cheered so loudly for him when he finally did it :) We also set up his Jumperoo last night, and he seems to be a fan of that after playing in the one at daycare. He's just barely big enough for it on the lowest setting, but he likes to "stand", so hopefully he will continue to have fun with that. What a big boy!
Liam is staying with D's parents Saturday night while he and I go to my cousin's wedding. I don't think he is quite ready to handle a wedding. Or perhaps WE are not quite ready to handle a wedding with him! I'm fairly positive he would not just sleep and/or be quiet during the whole thing. And my ILs like to get their hands on him whenever possibles, so win-win!
Sunday D leaves again for a work trip! GRRRR. Man, that is getting old. I really hope his work traveling starts to lessen, as the Single Mom thing really isn't for me. I whole-heartedly give kudos to any actual Single Moms out there though. I cannot imagine!
4 comments:
Aw, congrats on your roller! How fun to capture that stuff on video. Hang in there with all of hubs travel - hopefully your fam can give you lots of help!
Congrats to Liam for his awesome accomplishment!! Yay for rolling over!! Sorry you have to do the "Single Mom" thing again. My hubs leaves Monday for a week. This will be Liam and my first time alone, but it won't be the last. :(
Very cute! I hope that you can upload the video.
Hope you guys have a great time at the wedding! And that sucks your hubby is traveling again =(.
Post a Comment