Today D and I went to something dubbed the Lesser Taste of Greater Madison, in celebration of the much larger version in town this weekend that is much harder to get tickets to (and much more expensive). So this was a beer tasting "festival" of sorts. I may or *may* not be under the influence right now!
Last night D and I had "date night". You'll notice my hair is a different color today. Not sure that I wanted it that dark, but I will take it, I think!
His sister posted this pic of Liam at bath time last night, so I think he's doing okay!
Lastly, we received the disk with the rest of our maternity pics on them, and I found this one amusing!
I weighed myself yesterday, and it seems it have approx 13 lbs to go before hitting my "before" weight. So FINALLY my hard work is paying off a bit. I will keep up the hard work!




4 comments:
That bath pic is so, so cute!!! Kudos on your weight loss! So, umm, what's your secret? Exercise, you say? Well, then, never mind. Lol!
What an adorable picture of bathtime!! How nice to be given a break for the weekend!! Sounds like you guys had a great time!!
I'm glad you guys are having fun! You look cute in that bar pic, love the necklace and top!! That last belly pic is hilarious! Awesome! And Liam is a cutie pie in the tub. Glad your hard work is paying off =).
Your pics are amazing! all I can say ... wow:)
you look absolutely stunning:)
Liam is the cutest little boy, and that picture of the belly's is hilarious:)))
Fun:)
Post a Comment