You guys. The coughing. It's back. Just typing that makes me tense. My mom mentioned he had been coughing again over the weekend, and obviously we heard it last night, but it was nothing compared to the hacking choke-coughing we had before with the Evil Crud virus from hell that has just finally gone away. I received a call from his teacher today letting me know that his cough was progressing throughout the day, and he was refusing to eat again, and also having his "melt-downs". So much for our happy baby. I called to talk to the nurse, and we agreed to get him in tomorrow.
Tonight has been rather rough (again). He did eat for us earlier though-cereal + sweet potatoes AND a bottle, but bedtime was rough. I just don't feel up to tackling this whole thing again. I really hope they can figure out what is going on. Evidently the other 2 boys in his room at daycare who were sick before, are sick again too. *SIGH*. Neither of them have a cough like that though. I do want to believe that they are sanitizing and disinfecting things as much as possible. The one boy in his room is the Assistant Director's son. She must have sensed my concern today without me saying anything, as they first thing she said to me was "I feel like all we do around here is clean, sanitize and disinfect everything!" I really don't doubt that is the case, but man, this really blows.
5 comments:
That must really stink for him to get sick again. I wonder if he didn't fully get over it last time. I hope he feels better soon.
Oh no. I hope Liam feels better soon!
Poor baby! Hope he feels better soon. Keep us posted.
Ugh..I'm so sorry that Liam is getting sick again! I hope he's feeling better sooner this time!
I know what you mean about cleaning and sanitizing...and then just the playing with each other to begin with. Hubby said that he dropped LMH off at daycare yesterday and a boy promptly coughed on him (LMH). Sheesh! Not much we can do to prevent that.
(((HUGS))) that you get some peace of mind and a happier baby boy again soon!
Oh my gosh I am soooo sorry. I hope this time the doctors can give you some idea as to what's causing him to feel sick. :(
Post a Comment