Liam can sit up better each day. It's so awesome to watch him develop these new skills so quickly!
Liam and Grandpa. Go Badgers!
He STILL has his cough, although he has been in a great mood. We go back to the doctor (again) today just so they can listen to his lungs (again) and make sure it isn't turning into anything worse. D and I are both still feeling under the weather, and we have been for the last month! The sleep deprivation feels like it's at its worst now, which is frustastrating since he obviously isn't a newborn anymore! Not sleeping through the night + Evil Germs in the house + me busy at work= YUCK. Throw in some cold weather and it getting dark at 4:45 now, and voila! Party! But! He's being so darn cute and charming lately, it's all good. I just need a nap. For like a week straight. In my dreams!
And just to give you a glimpse into my tired scatter-brained life, yesterday I put nail polish remover ON MY FACE rather than the Clinique toner I thought was on the cotton ball. It burned. The end.

4 comments:
Oh how I wish you could get your week long nap. Sorry things are so hectic and Liam is still coughing. Hope all 3 of you kick these germs to the curb!! He looks like he's doing awesome with the sitting!!
First of all: Liam looks SO much like you! Wow! =)
Second: I love following his achievements, they help me look forward to what our kiddos will be doing when they reach 5 months adjusted (or however old Liam is at the time). It's fun to anticipate since he's just a little bit older (in the adjusted world).
Third: So sorry you aren't getting much sleep! Poor thing. =( I hope it gets better soon!!
He is starting to look more and more like you!
Lol, that cracked me up about the nail polish remover...although I know it had to hurt =(. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
He is so stinking cute! Glad his charm kinda counteracts the lack of sleep.
Post a Comment