Y'all, I'm pregnant. VERY pregnant it would seem. This was taken yesterday at 11dpIUI. I had a beta today and it was 154. I had 3-4 mature follies. I'm shitting my pants. Not literally, really I'm pretty consto (thanks for asking).
OH MY. And oh yeah, tomorrow is my last day of work. I have interviews next week. Umm......
the timing is rather crappy on the stress-o-meter.
I'm very scared of multiples. We knew we were taking that chance though, and we continued to go for it. So I guess I can't complain. But yikes!

7 comments:
Congratulations!!! I totally understand your fear of multiples! Everytime I posted about that fear on my blog I worried that I might be offending the moms of multiples or the other infertiles who haven't gotten pregnant yet. The first time around I would have been happy to get pregnant with multiples, but not this time!!!
Don't freak out too much. It could have just been a nice early implantation and that's why your level was 154. The first time around my levels were 88 at 12DPIUI and 342 at 14DPIUI. So if the embryo had implanted just ONE day earlier, I for sure would have had a level of at least 154 at 12DPO.
I don't know if this is going to help you not freak out. I have a question though... if the timing couldn't be worse, why did you do an IUI??
I guess the timing couldn't be worse was a rather dramatic statement :(. But good question. I don't want to offend those who have multiples either. It just scared the shit of of me and D. We decided to go for it, as I'm 34 and we weren't going to keep trying for months b/c I had to come off my MS meds in order to try. We had 3 mature follies with L, so I guess we figured chances weren't very good.
Holy cow! My beta with the quads on 14dpo was 345. I am going to be honest, I am excited for you but I am also nervous for you. Saying prayers!! Congratulations!
Well, remember, I had 6 mature follicles (and 4 that COULD have matured in the 48 hours between my u/s and IUI) and I am pregnant with ONE baby.
And the Quad Mama above... her beta was only 3 points higher than mine was on the exact same day when I was pregnant with ONE. So don't let that freak you out.
I know it's hard to not stress, though, as I spent the last 3 weeks totally freaking out that I was pregnant with quints.
Congrats!!
Eeek! That's exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!
congrats!!!
Post a Comment