Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fun


And I use the word fun rather loosely, as I'm at work.  You know, that job I'm getting laid off from.  But!  I'm making the best of it....by not doing work.  Which isn't really very different from what I normally do. *ahem*

Bahaha!  This made me laugh.  I really do have an iPad, but I am, in fact, out of vodka. *Not that I ever HAD any vodka, but I do enjoy it*

Also, this is the funniest book I've ever read.

I have never been a big fan of 30 R.ock. I think perhaps I don't fully "get" the humor.  I am okay at admitting that perhaps it's just over my head.  I also haven't given it much of a chance.  But anyway.  This book made me laugh out loud more than any other ever has, I'm certain. So awesome, must read!
Have a good weekend, y'all.  I am going to a baby shower tomorrow that is 2.5 hours away.  Eek.  But I'm very, very happy for this couple, as they (well, mainly he) is one of my very best friends, and it's their first baby....which of course they conceived on their first month trying.   Of course.

No comments: