So I had my u/s to follow up on Baby A's fluid levels today, and I'm very glad to report they went from 5.8 to 8! Phew. Out of the danger zone. I also learned Baby B now weighs 2 lbs and baby A is at 1.9, so both are growing well. I was so worried another low fluid reading was going to land my ass on bedrest already (even though no one actually uttered those words), so I'm SO thankful that is not the case. At least not yet anyway.
I somehow managed to "tweak" my upper back, for lack of a better description. I have seen a chiropractor regularly for many years, but that is usually all related to my neck/headaches. I have never had this particular back issue. My chiro said he really thinks its from the weight pulling me forward combined with the "relaxin" hormones released during pregnancy. It seriously feels like I sprained my back! Pretty much everything makes it hurt, including...sitting in a chair. So now I have to go to PT for my back and OT for my carpal tunnel. Seriously, you guys...I'm a mess!
Also: this is happening in my back yard.
Yep, our house addition as officially begun. Now we have a giant, gaping hole in our backyard. No worries, it is now fenced off. But the construction workers did manage to severely jack up the neighbor's yard and landscaping on the side of their house as they tried to pass through the narrow passage between our houses. No one lives there right now, as the young couple that did got divorced after 6 months (her cheating, apparently), and have since moved out. His mom is trying to sell the house for him right now, and she is rightfully pissed off about the curb appeal of the side of the house. Poor D has been dealing with her wrath all damn day. He had to hook her up with the contractor to push her bitching off onto him! Her husband is a lawyer and talking about suing if the current offer they have on the table falls through. Ugh. What a mess. Literally.
Also, the construction crew had this beauty of a truck on our street last night, and I just couldn't pass it up for a photo op.
Ha. D posted it on FB, and someone commented ''Dude, you must have a big wiener or make tons of money for your wife to let you post this!" Haha. It was even MY idea :). Gotta poke fun at my ever-expanding girth.
Speaking of girth, I took Liam swimming on Sunday, and I rocked my bikini. Screw it. I feel like my maternity swim suit feels like wearing a hot wet shirt. Yeah, sans make up an with bed head, in all of my 25 weeks glory.
I had to buy some swimsuit bottoms in size large, but otherwise good to go! And speaking of bottoms, I did buy some maternity underwear at Motherhood in size M (I'm usually a S or XS), and they fit worse than my regular underwear, and pretty much too small. Definitely not worth it. Maybe my body is just weird.
Lastly, apparently the babies love Cuban melt subs from Subway, as I can't stop eating them. That's all.


4 comments:
You look really good in your bikini! I have 2 maternity tankini tops, but I've only worn them a handful of times because you're right, they're really hot! The other 98% of the time I just wear my regular bikinis.
Sorry you're in pain... obviously I know what that's like!
You look great! Excellent news on the fluid levels because bedrest? NO fun.
Love the pics! Yeah, you look great!
you look great! and the last pic is hysterical!
Post a Comment