Saturday, July 7, 2012
Maternity Underwear
So maternity underwear. I don't think I knew there was such a thing until I recently saw someone post something about it. Does anyone out there have experience with them? How are they different from regular underwear? I seem to be having a bit of an underwear crisis of sorts. I believe last time I just bought some in a bigger size as I grew (cotton bikinis). This time that plan of attack doesn't seem to be working as well. They just don't fit right. I wish I was just a slave to the VS lacy thong like so many people I know, but man, after 'RoidGate 2010, and now 'RoidGate 2012: The Continuing Saga, thongs really aren't my friend no matter how badly I may want them to be. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had/have maternity underwear both times around. Just bikini briefs from motherhood maternity. I actually continued to wear them for the entire 2 years between pregnancies, because they were just a lot more comfortable than my other underwear. I bought more a few months ago, but my ass must be bigger this time around, because the size I had last time isn't giving me quite the coverage I'm looking for. I wish I had bought a size bigger.
belevation....http://belevation.com/store/clothing/brief/ these are good if you like having some support over and not right through the middle of your belly. I really like them.
I wore these full paneled granny panties from Cantaloop. Not cute at all, but they were so comfortable and had extra support, which really helped when I was so huge towards the end.
Post a Comment