I will be 34 weeks tomorrow, but who is couting? (me! me!), and that feels like a milestone of some sort! I had an OB appt this past Monday, but it wasn't with my regular physician, as he's on vacation. My blood pressue is creeping up (124 over something), but still in the acceptable range. I have another appt on Tuesday and an u/s on Wednesday. Not sure when or if they are going to resume cervical checks again. I have been losing mucus for about a week now.
I was having some contractions last night, and the night before, but I drank some water and want to bed, and all is good. I have no idea if I'm dilated or not, I'm just beyond stuffed up and cannot breathe day after day, and my stiff numb fingers are making it very hard to type all day! I have sweet BLUE kinesio tape on them now, as that is all my OT had left. Ah well, vanity went out the window long ago! But nothing like drawing even more attention to one's large self.
I didn't really plan on still being a functioning member of society at this point in the pregnancy, and I'm rapidly running out of things to wear as the weather grows cooler. My feet are SO swollen now. I have tried to buy some cheapie flats at Pay.less, just so I don't have to wear flip flops on these mornings when it's like 40 degrees. I couldn't even get them on my feet even in a larger size! D'oh. Flip flops it is.
Operation Big Boy Bed happened last weekend, and it went pretty well. However, the last 2 nights we have had a little visitor in our bed. Last night he managed to come into our bed without D or me even noticing. I have NO idea how he managed that. He normally can't get onto our bed without assistance, let alone between 2 sleeping people with no problems! I hope this doesn't turn into a pattern though. This isn't the result I was hoping to achieve!
Happy Friday!
4 comments:
You're doing so great!!! I'm also wearing flip flops to work because I just don't give a shit anymore. Sometimes I'll wear gym shoes when it's too cold but it's such a bitch to get on my socks and sneakers by myself in the morning! I might have to start getting ready earlier so Mike can put them on me before he leaves! LOL! Keep up the good work, mama!
34 weeks is an awesome milestone! I know this part of the (twin) pregnancy is very hard, but every week--heck, every day!--your little ones can stay in utero at this point is one less day they will spend in the hospital after they are born.
Take care of yourself. :-)
34 weeks is a comfortable place to be in a twin pregnancy (uuuh, NOT physically, for you! But mentally, as far as how big the babies are getting and stuff!) - nice work! Looking forward to seeing some exciting news over the next month from you. :)
I can only imagine clothes aren't fitting you! I have about 3 shirts that fit - that's it.
34 weeks is a huge deal... hooray!
Post a Comment