Jude Jonathon 5.5 and Olive Elizabeth 4.5 lbs. Babies doing great, but I have crazy high BP. Hoping to avoid the Mag. Born at 6:25 and 6:26AM. Will post more details later!
Congrats!! They're beautiful!! I was so shocked to see they had arrived. I am so ready for December and our squishy seeing your pictures!! :) Enjoy those little babes!!
omg omg omg! YAY! Congratulations! Awww, how exciting. All the best to you in the days ahead getting everyone settled in. Can't wait to hear more and see pictures! (And man, SORRY about the BP... been there done that, blah!)
6 comments:
Congrats! (And whoa!). Glad the babies are doing great. Hope you can get the BP under control quickly.
Congratulations! So glad babies are well and hope you feel better soon!
Congrats!! They're beautiful!! I was so shocked to see they had arrived. I am so ready for December and our squishy seeing your pictures!! :) Enjoy those little babes!!
omg omg omg! YAY! Congratulations! Awww, how exciting. All the best to you in the days ahead getting everyone settled in. Can't wait to hear more and see pictures! (And man, SORRY about the BP... been there done that, blah!)
And PS, LOVE their names! Just adorable!
How did I miss this!! I am so happy for you and your new little (and by little I mean not at all little) family.
Post a Comment