Jude weighs in at 15.4! He was seen today and has a nebulizer with Albuterol again. I did learn that you apparently can't get RSV twice in 1 season though. Huh.
Olive weighed 11.12 as of 2 weeks ago, so I'm guessing a little more now.
They both had some pears for the first time tonight. Seemed to be a hit!
They did see a PT for their flat spots, but they don't have any additional appts scheduled, and she doesn't think they will need helmets, which is a huge relief since we went through that with Liam, and I can't say I'm looking to do it again. We will have to be diligent with their stretches though, and that is admittedly hard with so much going on around the house. "Mom, come look at my pee!!" Sure thing, kid. Be right there.

7 comments:
They are so adorbz!! Glad to hear no helmets for them.
Omg omg omg, LOOK how ridiculously cute they are! Their little expressions make me laugh, love it!
They are SO cute. Happy 5 months! And yay for no helmets! I was worried about that with K, too, but it worked itself out on its own.
Cuties!! :-)
Look at those little cutie pies!! Five months is such a fun month! Obviously I'm not expert, but for us it seemed like that was when the fun really started.....double the fun (+Liam's poop & pee, ha!!) for you guys!! :)))
Ha, I love the homemade sign! I see my friends with singletons buying those fancy stickers with the month on them but I'm too broke and also too lazy to buy those. I love the looks on their faces too. Hilarious. Thank heaven they won't need the helmets. We'll find out on Tuesday if we'll be needed them. Yeahhh not looking forward to that. Any words of comfort on the subject would be welcome! :-/
holy crap, 5 months old already? They are so cute!
Post a Comment