So Liam and I were out running some errands today for a bit. I had to swing through the pharmacy drive-thru for my birth control pills. Liam asked "Is that our food?", as we were also picking up lunch. I said "No, it's Mommy's medicine". (I should have fibbed, but I couldn't think fast enough!) He asked "Are you sick?" I said no. He asked "Why do you need medicine then?" Uh.... so I said "They are birth control pills so Mommy doesn't get pregnant again". He asked "Why?" (his favorite question). I said "Because there aren't going to be any more babies". He asked "Why?" I said "Don't you think there are enough kids in our family?" He thought exactly a half-second, and said "Yes, yes there are".
Well. I'm glad we're ALL in agreement on that matter then!
After that we went to Kohl's so I could make a return, and upon walking in, he asked "What Target is THIS?" Bahaha. Indeed.
Here he is playing with Olive. I have no idea what they were doing! He means well with the babies, but more often than not we are telling him to be gentle and to NOT head-butt them, etc. He tries to "cuddle" with them, but he's just too rough most of the time and not always very considerate or simply coordinated! Like an almost 3-year-old boy, I suppose.
D leaves tomorrow for a 5-day work trip to Vegas (lucky bastard). I have help cobbled together consisting of my MIL and my best friend coming over a couple nights at bed/bath time for assistance.
Let's hope Liam is more in Helpful mode than Tantrum mode. It's really a crapshoot of what we're going to get, and I'm going to need all the help I can get!

3 comments:
HA! What Target is this?? I love it.
Good luck with the man gone.....def utilize that help and get yourself a drink when you can girl!
Well I gotta hand it to Liam -- the kid is hilarious! I wonder where he gets that from?? ;-)
Noah is the same way with Isaiah. It's so hard to not scream at him when he has Isaiah in a choke hold and has no idea what he's doing wrong and doesn't STOP the first 10 times we yell at him to "LET GO!"
Post a Comment