Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Gift to Me


So I got this new purse as a little yay for more hours at work/I hit the halfway mark in the pregnancy/whatever I just wanted a new purse gift!

I'm pretty proud of my bargain hunting deal on this one; it's a Michael Kors bag, but you can rest assured I didn't pay the $247 suggested retail for it, but rather it came from Marshalls! And I had a gift card! Yay for new purses :-)

That is the excitement around here today. Oh, and it was 35 degrees. Woo hoo!
We also have our additional u/s scheduled for next Tuesday so the Peds Cardiologist can view the heart better. I really hope there are no issues. I felt the little guy moving quite a bit today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new purse! She's a beauty!! Lol, gifts are always fun!

I'm sure everything is fine but I'll be thinking about you Tues. Hope you just get another picture of your cutie pie to add to the collection.

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute purse! I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and hoping everything goes well. I'm sure it's a great sign that the little guy is being so active in there. :)

Anonymous said...

Buying presents for yourself is fun. glad you found a good deal and had a gift card. Bonus :)

AL said...

Love the new purse, I like!

I hope the ultrasound goes well on Tuesday and everything looks perfect.

Have a great weekend~

quadmom said...

LOVE the purse! You can always find such amazing deals at Marshalls!

I am looking forward to hearing about your u/s results. I am sure everything is okay, but I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and your baby boy anyway!

Dena said...

Not sure how I missed your last post, but congrats on it being a little BOY!! So fun! Oh and I love the purse :)