Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seriously, What WILL They Think of Next??

So I know I have mentioned that I work in Baby Central, and that almost all my co-workers have little kids. 2 girls in particular each have 3 kids ages 6 and under. On separate occasions both of them today have MARVELED at this crazy invention I am wearing around my waist. You know, this crazy high-tech Bellyband. Um.....what? These are pregnancy vetrans, and neither of them have ever seen or heard of one before. W T F. I am wearing it to keep my low-rise maternity pants from feeling like they are going to fall down all day, btw.

One of them said "wow, they have come out with so much in the last year!" I am pretty sure this neato piece of black elastic isn't a new invention. And these are the women I take a lot of advice from!? LOL

What WILL they think of next??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't believe they have never heard of them. That's just crazy!

quadmom said...

hahaha multiple moms (YOUNG moms! like recent moms!) have also asked me about the BellyBand. They also can't grasp how it works. It's wild.

Thanks for the advice, it's been a huge help. Although I think I am almost too big now for it, sadly!

Anonymous said...

Lol that's funny! I can't believe they've never heard of it. You should tell them about disposable diapers tomorrow, see what they say. =)