So after taking a bit of a break, my constant hunger seems to have returned. I am so hungry again! Someone told me I would probably experience another "round" of it, and they were right. I just ate 2 giant bowls of cereal and now feel like I could eat another whole box!
And speaking of large quantities of food, D and I joined Costco yesterday! I had never even been in a store previously, so yesterday seemed a tad overwhelming. We will obviously be able to buy diapers, etc there, but this time we came home with Zone bars, yogurt, vitamin water, beef jerky and some other random things. We were in seach of k-cups for our Keurig coffee maker, but sadly, they didn't have the selection we were hoping for. I think my favorite thing was the soft serve frozen yogurt they have at their snack counter, of which I got choc/vanilla twist. YUM! Again, easily pleased with food around :0
Hope you all are having a great weekend. Our plan was/is to start working on the nursery, but so far that hasn't happened. It still feels like a really long way off that we will need the room, but I know we best get working on it now!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see what you have planned for your nursery! :)
Costco is great. I could spend hours in that store! And I can't wait to see what you guys do with the nursery.
One of my favorite things about those warehouse stores is the tastes :) Glad you found some cool things.
I LOVE Costco! We just went there today and got spinach, bananas, bell peppers, falafel and tzatziki.
www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
Post a Comment