Casual day: Pants: Liz Lange Maternity for Target (borrowed)
Shirt: So at Kohls (size L)
Cardigan: Old Navy
Outfit for D's work dinner last night (approved by doctor....the dinner, not the outfit :)
Shirt: Mimi Maternity (borrowed)
Jeans: Old Navy flare maternity
Sandals: Mossimo at Target
Backsplash: Tile from Home Depot, labor by David :)
Have a good weekend everyone! I have been officially released to return to work on Monday! I have been swamped at work, so I'm looking forward to it. It's rather challenging to be working from my couch day after day. I have files and papers spread all over the living room, and D moved the printer upstairs so it's sitting on our TV stand!
Off to see the Indigo Girls tonight!
5 comments:
You (and the backsplash) look amazing. Have a great time at the concert tonight!
Have fun tonight! You look really cute! I'm glad you're ok to go back to work Monday. =)
Cute clothes! And I love the backsplash! You've inspired me. Now I'll put B to work - hehe.
Have a great time at the concert tonight!
You look absolutely amazing!:)
News about returning to normal life is amazing!
Tiles look amazing!
Plans for the weekend sounds amazing, too!
Enjoy!!!
Smiles:)
Looking good! You're so close :)
Post a Comment