Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lunch Date + more pictures


My MIL came to town today to babysit so D and I could have a "lunch date". We went downtown by the lake/campus and did some shopping (Urban Ou.tfitters!), had Mediterranean food, had a beer by the lake, hit up Star.bucks and came home. It's a gorgeous day, and it was SO nice to sneak away for a little bit.  Liam has been a very easy baby so far, and he has only woken up once per night for the last 3 nights! I KNOW!!! Today, however, he's been very fussy, leaving us in the "oh no not prepared for this help us why won't he stop crying what are we supposed to do ahhhhhhhhh" camp this evening. I guess this our payback! Where did our little angel go????

More pictures!

First stroller ride....down 1 block!


My sweet boys!


the belly today
enjoying my beer and still sporting my sexy kinesio tape on my wrists!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of your hubby and baby together. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great date! I love the pics. Liam is so cute and you look really great!! Seriously though, you do!

Anonymous said...

So cute! And you look great! I love Urban Outfitters. I could buy everything in that store. :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm. Can I just point out that you went from lady with a baby belly to a completely amazing looking postpartum figure in less than 1 week! Can I officially say that I *hate* you? You look frickin' amazing sweetie, just amazing :) :) :) You should feel good about yourself!

Hey, you're bottle/formula feeding right? Have any forumla and bottle tips to throw my way? I'm trying to get prepared over here :)

quadmom said...

Love it!! Way to look awesome post-pregnancy, too. I'm jealous.

jones said...

Amazing. Your son is adorable. your husband with your son is beyond adorable and you look freaking spectacular!

Thanks for the update!!

Kate said...

Great pictures! You guys look fabulous. I can only hope to look and feel so good when my little guy is born. You are an inspiration :)