Oh my God!!! How did I miss this??? I just read your birth story and HOLY SHIT GIRL, that all happened SO FAST! I love the names Olive and Jude -- they are both so beautiful and I'm so happy for you! YAY!!!
They are just both so perfect! Congratulations again. May your nicu days be short and sweet (c'mon nurses, get those babies on an easy schedule for momma!) :)
UMMM How on earth did I miss these posts???? AHHHH!!! Congratulations on your beautiful twin babies!! You did it! I am sorry it was such a crazy experience, but I hope your bp gets back down and the babies get out of the NICU very soon so you can start your lives together. So, so thrilled for you. Welcome, Olive and Jude! *hugs*
6 comments:
Oh my God!!! How did I miss this??? I just read your birth story and HOLY SHIT GIRL, that all happened SO FAST! I love the names Olive and Jude -- they are both so beautiful and I'm so happy for you! YAY!!!
They are just both so perfect! Congratulations again. May your nicu days be short and sweet (c'mon nurses, get those babies on an easy schedule for momma!) :)
UMMM How on earth did I miss these posts???? AHHHH!!! Congratulations on your beautiful twin babies!! You did it! I am sorry it was such a crazy experience, but I hope your bp gets back down and the babies get out of the NICU very soon so you can start your lives together. So, so thrilled for you. Welcome, Olive and Jude! *hugs*
Aw, cuties! Hope they are home with you soon.
Sounds like a wild and crazy time. Hope you are doing OK and adjusting to being a mom of 3.
Awww, how sweet!!! Congrats! Now off to read the birth story!
oh wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment