I keep thinking of that scene in Juno when Juno is in the school cafeteria line with her friend who said "Must you constantly feed?!!" That's what I feel like. I've never been so hungry in my life. All I think about is when I get to eat again. I know I'm eating for two now, but one of us isn't very big yet! The other one of us is growing rapidly. I have my previously lost taste for bananas back, so at least I have that. I try to put healthy things in my pie-hole, but sometimes baby just wants chocolate!
Now I feel like watching Juno again. I love that movie!
5 comments:
Juno is a great movie! Have fun stuffing your pie hole, lol!
I love love love Juno! Though watching it now may make me cry. And you are craving chocolate around the perfect holiday. :)
I love Juno. I really wanted to be Juno for Halloween if I had still been prego. Good luck with the cravings. I say give the baby whatever they want. As long as they promise to stay in return! You are almost through the scary 1st trimester. Best of luck!
Hi Jen! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Congrats on your BFP!!! I was the *exact* same way in the 1T - I couldn't eat enough!
Enjoy this latest symptom!
Post a Comment