Monday, October 5, 2009

Waiting

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. We decided to just wait until the u/s scheduled for next Tuesday. I don't want to be so paranoid!

Weekend was good and low key. I feel pretty darn tired and crabby!

When I lie down to sleep at night, my nose is stuffed up every night for no apparent reason. My co-worker said she had this same thing throughout both her pregnancies. Awesome. And I have also been sweating during the night, so I wake up all sweaty, even though we have the window open and fans on, and it's not more than 70 degrees in there. Poor D, pretty soon I'll have a fan IN the window, which seems ridiculous b/c it's cold here!

The fur babies also seem to think they need to sleep in bed with us every night now. They are manipulative! The things we do for our dogs!

3 comments:

Baby Hungry said...

Glad things are going well for you. I am not having any symptoms yet either, other then super sore boobs. Rather then freaking out I am trying to be greatful that I feel good. I too will feel better once I can see my little baby. Good luck with the wait!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! 10/13 will be here before you know it!

AL said...

Tired?? Sounds like a PG symptom to me :-)

You are stronger than I would be to wait! Looking forward to hearing about the ultrasound next week.