Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Holding Steady

Well, once again I don't have much to report. I know that is a blessing to be 6 weeks and still feeling fine. There is plenty of time to feel like hell! I am still anxiously awaiting the u/s next Tuesday. Unfortunately D has to go to DC for work and will miss it! I called to see if we could reschedule it for the end of this week so he could be there, and the MA said that was fine. She did say, though, that seeing the heartbeat this week would be hit or miss, and that if it wasn't visible, we would have to come back anyway. I decided to just go to the appt by myself. I can always scan the pic and email to D. I know there will be plenty of appts for him to attend!

As for symptoms, I am still having crazy night sweats like nothing I have ever experienced before. I mean, this is all out waking up drenched craziness! I also seem to have a constant stuffy nose without actually having a cold to speak of. I don't know if this is from no longer taking my Flonase, or just pregnancy stuffiness. 9 months of sleeping with Vicks under my nose may get rather old! I also feel really hungry, and I do think the fatigue has set in, although I still can't sleep well! And despite still working out, my pants are not fitting well these days. The weight gain has begun :)

3 comments:

MRS.B said...

This is so exciting to follow along with you! What a blessing! This u/s just isn't coming soon enough! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound crazy, but I love Vicks! Though I could see how using it every day would get old. :) Good luck with the u/s! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

AL said...

Glad things are still going well for you! Can't wait to read about the ultrasound results next week..that will be so exciting.