Well, our friend called the daycare and had good things to report! Thank God. I *really* didn't feel like starting over with someplace else. It will be $200/week for full time infant care. I can't fathom spending that much every month, but I realize many people do it! The friend's daycare is in a swankier area of town, and they charge $275/week. YIKES.
I just had my 22 week appt today. Since last May, I have officially gained 25 lbs. GULP. I realize I am pregnant, yes, but good lord. I went from 115 to 140 today! (and I gained a few lbs to get to 115). I have still been working out almost every single every day. The weight is piling on my thighs and butt, so maternity pants are still a challenge. I think I need to lay off the sweets. Treats have been following around and taunting me lately, and I have no willpower! She wasn't concerned though, as obviously I have a healthy BMI for my height (5'5"). Still shocking to see that # on the scale though!
My OB also told me that the area of the heart that the Cardiologist wasn't able to see looks that way on most fetal scans at this point. He didn't tell us that! She said that's why he wasn't able to say that anything was actually wrong, because it really isn't, so that is good news!
5 comments:
Yay lots of good news about the daycare and expecially about your baby's heart! Gosh that would've been nice for the guy to mention during the freakin u/s!!! UGH!
Good news about the Cardiologist!
Not to discount $200 or $275/week, but a friend just told me that her daycare in Chicago is $450 a week. Isn't that crazy?? It's scary to think about all that money every month! But you're right, people do it all the time.
Wow, that is crazy (the cost of day care)! But I guess it's pretty expensive anywhere you go.
And that's great news about the heart. I'm so glad your doctor told you that!
So glad you got good news at your appt!
Hurray for daycare. I'm facing approx. $1700/month. ouch. but, we'll make it work. weight gain is no fun, but maybe because you were quite small to begin with it is just what your body needs!
Post a Comment