Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




I can't believe a whole decade has passed! I thought I would do a little decade recap.






2000 - graduated college at Christmas
2001 - Reconnected with ex-bf from the past, moved to Athens, GA where he was attending college
2002 - Moved to Atlanta with BF
2003 - Moved back to WI with BF. Went through horrible break-up that lasted months and caused much stress
2004 - Met D on Match.com!
2005 - Dating bliss
2006 - Engaged!
2007 - Married!
2008 - Started TTC
2009 - We got lucky!

I am so thankful to have met all of you in 2009. Obviously many of us probably wouldn't have become acquainted had we gotten pregnant easily, but I am glad nontheless. I look forward to reading my blogroll each and every day!

I hope you all had a happy new year. D and I actually went out last night, and it turned into a much later night than I had anticipated. Our 9:00 dinner reservation came and went, and it was 11:00 before our large group managed to eat. Oy! We managed to make it home about 3 minutes before midnight, but I had planned on being sound asleep by that time! Oh well, it was nice to ring in the new year with D and to celebrate the start of the year of Baby Wilkie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really really cute!!! Happy New Year!

My bff met her hubby on match.com too, and my bro met his g/f on myspace.

quadmom said...

Love the outfit! You are a hero in my book for making it to midnight! Happy 2010!!

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures! It sounds like you closed out the decade in a great way. And 2010 will be a great beginning to a new decade!!! :)

AL said...

Happy 2010! You look really cute.

Alison said...

You look adorable! Sounds like a fun new years. Thanks for sharing the recap of your decade!