Thursday, May 6, 2010

36w 2d-No Restrictions!

So she released me back to work full time with no restrictions starting tomorrow!  I guess the little dude was just toying with us, because there is no sign of any activity these days, and I'm not dilated at all.   I have been really busy at work lately with lots of interviews to do, which means I need to find something "business casual" to wear each day rather than jeans. Boo!  That is proving difficult as my belly grows.  I don't have many options left that fit.  I am getting really big; will include a picture soon.

Below are a couple more of the maternity pics we had taken.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. The photographer really does excellent work! And I guess your LO just wanted to keep you on your toes about when he was arriving. :) Wouldn't it be funny if he was late after all of this?! (Okay, maybe not funny... but ironic at least!)

quadmom said...

Yay for no more restrictions! You're in the last leg of the race now -- you can do it!

Also -- love the pics!!

Kate said...

Congrats! Watch, after all that drama, I bet the little one comes late.

Those pictures are adorable. Can't wait to get some taken of my belly soon!

Alison said...

Yay for no restrictions! Those photos are gorgeous!