Oh my god. I'm crying right now! You must have just posted this! Congratulations sweetie, I'm so happy little Liam is in this world. I can't wait to see his picture, hear his birth story and find out how momma is doing!
Congratulations! You were my first blogger friend to get pregnant - and now the first to give birth. You give people like me hope! So happy for you and your little Liam! xoxo
10 comments:
Oh my god. I'm crying right now! You must have just posted this! Congratulations sweetie, I'm so happy little Liam is in this world. I can't wait to see his picture, hear his birth story and find out how momma is doing!
((hugs))
Congratulations! You were my first blogger friend to get pregnant - and now the first to give birth. You give people like me hope! So happy for you and your little Liam! xoxo
YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats, Jen!!! It was a bit of a rocky road, but I bet it's ALL worth it now that you have the prize in hand.
Can't wait to see pics. Congrats and GREAT JOB!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, JENN!! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope your labor was smooth and that all is well for you and Liam!
So excited!! You're a mommy!
Congrats! Not so patiently waiting for pics! ;) Can't wait to read the birth story!
Congrats Jen!!! You were also the first blogger/friend of mine who got pregnant here too. =)
Can't wait for pics/stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!
OMG!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the birth story So happy for u!!
So much happiness!!! congratulations!!! can't wait to *meet* liam. I'm certain he's perfect!!!!
Congratulations! Hope you're recovering well! Can't wait to see pics.
www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
Post a Comment