Monday, October 19, 2009

8 Weeks (tomorrow)






I am not really sure when the belly shots are supposed to start, but since my belly is definitely getting bigger, I thought now would be good!


I am so, so hungry all of the time. I just want to eat constantly! Chocolate is the craving this week.


And for anyone else out there craving chocolate, I give you: cookie pizza! SO GOOD.


6 comments:

Alison said...

Congrats on 8 weeks! That is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you have the tiniest little bump. :) Congrats on 8 weeks!!!

AL said...

Yay, 8 weeks! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 weeks! Can't wait to see your bump get bigger ;)

Kate said...

Awesome! Enjoy all that eating :)

Can't wait to see those belly pics expand.

Anonymous said...

cute belly but you still look great! i'm starting to look "thick" myself. you know the "i ate one too many donuts" look.