So I forgot to mention that when I had my u/s last week, I learned that my ovaries are now home to many cysts from the Follistim. Nice! I have never had issues with that in the past, at least not to my knowledge, but they are there now. I am not sure how many or how large, but Dr. P said "sorry about that, those are from the drugs". She said they would go away on their own, and she asked if I was having any pain associated with them. I wasn't at the time, but I do think I am now. I certainly have some weird pains now that seem ovary-related, but after all my body has been through, I really can't distinguish one weird pain from another!
Having obviously never been pregnant before, it's so hard for me to know what is normal and what is alarming. I have a feeling once things get rolling here, I'm going to be calling my doctor all the time! Oh well, that's what they are there for :). I have my first "normal" OB appt on 10/28! Hopefully I can convince her to order another u/s prior to the one at 20 weeks. I don't think I can wait that long, but I think that is the norm for my insurance.
2 comments:
I'm sorry about your cysts, but it sounds like he Dr wasn't too concerned so that's good. Hope they go away soon and you get another u/s to see your baby! I read your other post about your symptoms and cravings and growing boobs/belly! Sounds fun and exciting!!! =)
Yuck. Cysts are a pain in the butt. I'm sorry you are dealing with them. :( But like JC said, it seems like your doctor wasn't too concerned, which is a good sign!
Post a Comment