Monday, October 12, 2009

Nervous

So my ultrasound is tomorrow at 9:30. The time cannot go fast enough. I am judging by my rapidly expanding body, that I have positive things going on in there. Hopefully it's not THREE positive things, but I will take what I can get. (I had 3 good eggs at time of trigger...yikes!)

I have been doing a lot of yoga, pilates, and walking....pretty much the same as I did before. I don't feel as wiped out as I did on Saturday, so maybe that was just a fluke. Who knows. Everything is such a mystery to me as I have obviously never done this before! I will feel so much more confident after seeing a HB tomorrow. I know I won't be out of the woods yet, but I will be one step closer! Fingers crossed.

A coworker told me she is also pregnant today. (My coworkers have been following my IF journey closely even though they don't really "get it", so they all know at this point. It's a great group). For once, I wasn't jealous! It was such a wild feeling to be able to finally have something in common with a "regular" person, although I must say I still indentify much more with the IF'ers of the world.

And in other news, my dad just joined Facebook. Not sure how I feel about that! I don't think he quite gets it yet. I'm sure he'll soon be addicted like I am!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about it!! (wow 3!?!?!) ;)

Alison said...

Good luck tomorrow! Please post pictures of your little one(s)!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Good luck today hun! Will you be able to post u/s pics? I hope that everything goes swimmingly :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

AL said...

Hope it went well and you have pics of your little one(s??!) to share