So the clinic reschedued my "nurse" appt until Monday afternoon. I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing it's due to the nursing staff being overwhelmed by H1N1 currently. I work for the same healthcare company that runs the clinic, and I know the phones have been out of control with people on hold for 6 hours! Oh well, as long as I get my lab results back prior to my Wed appt with my OB.
So new symptom: shortness of breath! Random. I just looked it up on Babycenter (my new source of info), and it appears it's fairly common due to your heart having to pump harder to reach the baby. Your body is supposed to adjust to it. Hopefully it will, as I went from feeling like a very fit slim person, to suddenly busting out of all my pants and having shortness of breath while sitting on the couch! I feel like a fat middle-aged male smoker parked on the couch! LOL. I can only imagine how it will feel when I actually get really big! Yikes.
Today I also had my first bad attack of "I need to eat RIGHT NOW or I'm going to be sick". People had warned me about that feeling, and it just came out of nowhere.
Hope you all have a good weekend! The weather is miserable here; I think I will remain parked on the couch.
4 comments:
Good luck with your apt Mon! And glad to hear you have more and more symptoms. Have fun relaxing on your couch this weekend...I love doing that!!!
Good luck with your appointment! I can't wait to hear how it goes. And I hope you enjoy your relaxing weekend. There's nothing wrong with being parked on the couch. :)
Enjoy your weekend - couch time is the best. Good luck at your appointment!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Sorry I kinda stopped commenting on yours right after your BFP. I think it was just hard for me because I'd recently started following along and then I had my disastrous IVF OHSS and was pretty inconsolable right when you got a BFP. I am so happy for you though! I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!
Post a Comment