So I had my 38 week appt today, and it's official: my baby was a drama queen early on but has evidently decided the drama is over. I am not dilated at all. I have nothing going on. After all of that. He is apparrently just chilling in there. So it wouldn't surprise me at all to be overdue and have to be induced. I have been pretty active lately walking outside and doing pilates again, and obviously that hasn't caused him to pack his bags yet. So I'm off to a wedding on Saturday that I hadn't planned on going to due to the whole hospital bedrest drama. Now, I figure, what the hell!? Maybe it will kick things into gear! Nothing like trying to find a dress to wear at 9 months pregnant to a wedding you weren't planning to attend! Dresses are SO cute at this stage. You know, if you like the tented house look. I don't.
Anyway! Nursery pictures!
Also, here is an outfit I put together for work today. Actually none of it is maternity. Those pants are actually pajamas!! (Shhh!) A girl has has do what she has to do at this point!
5 comments:
Your nursery is so cute! And those pajama pants are rockin'! They look comfortable, too :)
Love that nursery! So cute!
I won't tell about your pajama bottoms if you won't.
You are adorable and the nursery looks amazing! I think it's hilarious that the little guy is now being stubborn. Is this a sign of things to come? Enjoy that wedding on Saturday. Maybe the dancing will kick him into high gear!
love the nursery and l.o.v.e. those sandals. one hot mama!!
cute, cute! Love the nursery too!! Hope he comes soon!
Post a Comment