Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am glad I had the u/s though; I would rather know what is going on than not know.
I carried our health insurance with my now OLD job, so now we have to switch to D's, which isn't that big of a deal, but it's a whole different HMO than mine was, so all new doctors. Cruddy timing.
Still waiting to hear on the 2 jobs, but part of me wonders if it makes sense to even start one. I read recently that if you have had a placental abruption like I had with L, you are more likely to have one again. I asked my RE about this and she confirmed it to be true. So twins plus that situation is likely to equal SOME form of bedrest for me (again). But at the same time, we are going to need all the $ we can get, so it makes most sense for me to work while I can. It will just suck for any new employer to take on this burden(me), but obviously they cannot legally do a thing about it. It still sucks though.
I wish we could just know more for sure what is going to happen! Neither of our vehicles are even big enough for 3 kids, and our 3 bedroom house really isn't either. Lots to think about in the coming weeks.
2 comments:
I can only imagine how you must be feeling! I am sorry there is so much going on for you as well! I will be keeping my fingers & toes crossed everything works out perfectly = )
As the news settles in you will slowly begin to find solutions to the problems, I promise.
For example, I know a mom with 3 boys (a singleton that is older like Liam and twins) and they make use of the same car seats we have -- Sunshine Radians SL80 -- you can fit 3 across the back of pretty much any car. I also know for sure there is a certain bucket-seat infant carseat that works in conjunction with the radian to go 3 across the back, too. They have not felt the need for another car, and they travel to/from their beach house regularly. So it may not be the most spacious ride, but it certainly can be done!
I know plenty of quad moms in 3 bedroom homes, too! All 4 quads share a room and they have one and their older kids have a room. Again, a tight fit (literally 4 cribs jammed in there, but 2 would be easier!) but it works and the kids grow up very easy going as they learn to sleep in the same room together.
You will be okay. I promise you there are solutions to all the problems you are thinking of (even if not perfectly ideal). I realized this as I began to do research, and I am happy to pass any advice along to you, too.
*hugs* Hang in there, Jenn. What you are feeling is perfectly normal and things will be looking up as soon as you get some answers to all the dilemmas! :)
Post a Comment