Thank you all for your kind words. I actually feel considerably better today. I CAN BREATHE! It seems the extra boost of meds did the trick. Maybe it's a coincidence. At this point, I don't care if it was voodoo!
The new job is okay. It's such a drastic change from the large company/large HR dept of my last job. It's a small company, and I have to share an office. Yuck. She is a cool woman, but still. Woman, I have blogs to read! It just really made my miss my "family" at the last place, and generally the way we did just about everything. This a family owned business where they just kind of do whatever they want. I mean, they drink beer in the office on Fridays! Perhaps I would look more favorably upon this idea if I could partake. Heh.
Also, I have started feeling queasy when I get hungry, and am just WIPED. Perhaps the fatigue will improve a bit if I can breathe better at night. The queasiness was something I only dealt with for 1 or 2 days last time, so that is new. Maybe it means there is a girl in there?! In any case, it doesn't make me an apt pupil at learning all things New Job. It makes me want to zone out and drool on the couch!
And this heat. Seriously, I don't like snow, but 80+ 2 days in a row? In Wisconsin in March? It might just be a looooooong summer for this sober, queasy getting fatty!
2 comments:
Awwww! New job transitions are so tough! Your drool on the couch comment made me laugh so hard!
Glad you are feeling better - I'm sure that is a huge relief.
And yes, hopefully you have a girl in there:)
We don't have 80 degree weather in Ontario, but it IS reachign the mid 70s. It's supposed to get cooler on the weekend. I LOVE having this warm weather because Noah and I can play outside, but the fact that it's starting in March, at least 2 months early, does make me nervous that we will have an insanely hot summer. Good thing we put in a pool last year!!! And thank heavens for air conditioning.
Post a Comment