So I get to go in for an u/s on Monday. Holla! I am a chronic insomniac, and lately, it's been bad. Baaaaaaad. I know the fear of the unknown here isn't helping. I've felt like my wheels are falling off this week. I knew it was getting bad when I sent my friend a (joking) text last night that said "I would cut a bitch for a glass of wine right now". Heh. No really.
So my RE said I could come in for my peace of mind. So I will be about 5 weeks 3 days on Monday. It already seems like I've been pregnant awhile, and I'm not even at FIVE WEEKS. Seriously, that is ridiculous. I'm guessing all we'll be able to see the the gestational sac(s), but obviously if there is more than one than we'll know what we're dealing with. Right? I guess I don't really know about these things.
I have had 2 interviews this week, one for an HR Manager job (full time) and one for a Specialist/recruiter job that is part-time. The first company was awesome and ultra laid back. The VP was wearing a hooded Packers sweatshirt. No joke. I really liked it there. But part time..... who can beat that? I've been working part-time since 2009. Due date is November 4th. I won't be eligible for FMLA at that point, which totally sucks. I had a full 12 weeks last time, and I really felt like that was the right amount of time. I can't really imagine having only 6 or 7 weeks. It's a lot to think about right now. And possibly having more than 2 kids in daycare? Ugh. Overload.
Must go lie on couch.
4 comments:
Well that is AWESOME you will find out how many sacs are in there on Monday already! That will be great for your peace of mind. It will be hard waiting longer to go for another ultrasound to see the heartbeat, but knowing the number early on would really help. I also had SO much anxiety over multiples, it was causing me to lose a lot of sleep (which isn't good, since I am a bad sleeper to begin with). I really wish I could have found out there was just one early on, because I was having so many negative feelings and it was making my morning sickness even worse. Anxiety feeds nausea, nausea feeds anxiety... at least for me.
Anyway that's great. Yay! Only a few more days!
I am glad you can get in early. Sending prayers and strength your way to get you through to Monday. Hang in there!!
I found your blog from Lauren's blog! That is great that you can go in for your u/s so early. I remember having to wait until 6w6d for my first u/s and it was really hard. Hope you are able to stay busy this weekend so the time goes by fast!!
Thinking of you today. *hugs*
Post a Comment