Hit by a bus is what I felt like today. I think the Knocked Up Flu has finally set in. I am not particularly queasy, but just WIPED OUT. I just feel like a slug!
And I am quickly growing out of my clothes, which is somewhat depressing. My co-worker was wearing her regular jeans at 20 weeks! I realize that's not normal, but I am busting out all over already. And I work out! Yikes. I guess my body is used to good daily workouts though, and they just haven't been as long or as frequent lately. I might as well take this time to just indulge :0
I think I am definitely going to have to buy some 'in-between" jeans. Mine aren't going to make it much longer. I am starting to crave sweets again. That is more like it! I wasn't looking forward to months of beef jerky!
3 days til the ultrasound!
I am bummed to hear about Baby Hungry's loss today. My heart goes out to her :(
5 comments:
I'm sorry you are feeling so yucky! But hooray for an u/s this week! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Try Bella Bands instead of buying new pants:
http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html
Of course I have no immediate experience with using these but several friends have sworn by them. So much, in fact, that I have already purchased one in anticipation of using it very soon :)
Yay for symptoms right?! Can't wait to hear about your u/s!!! So close!!!
It's unfortunate that the "proof" that you're pregnant has to be so unpleasant. Hopefully the symptoms will ease soon and you can begin to really enjoy this part of the journey!
Don't think of the growing belly as depressing... think of it as EXCITING! Think how long you waited to say those words :)
Post a Comment