So. I know it's still really early, and I've had SO people tell me it's too early to notice PG symptoms, I am paranoid. Paranoid that when I go for my u/s on 10/13 there is going to be no heartbeat. Obviously I have no reason to truly be paranoid, but my co-worker's sister recently got PG through my same RE and that exact thing happened to her. I know she is not me. I get that. But I really feel like I should feel more crappy at this point. I wouldn't even say that I feel particularly tired, and I haven't been sleeping well!
I do realize how whiny this email will come across to most of you. I am extremely thankful to have received a BFP, don't get me wrong. After 15 months of TTC though, it just seems too good to be true, and especially to not FEEL pregnant yet. I would honestly cherish some puking right now! Seriously, just some kind of sign to show me that things are on track.
And I totally get if people are no longer interested to read this blog, esp with posts like this one! I just needed to get it off my chest though.
5 comments:
Agreed with above! You can write whatever you want, that is the purpose of these blogs, to get things of our chests! I totally understand your feelings of uncertainty at this point. Having never been there, I can't totally relate, but I can imagine. Hang in there - u/s date will be here soon!
I agree, it's your blog! You know...now that you wrote it down you're prob going to wake up tomorrow puking your guts out. ;) I hope the days go by fast until our u/s and that it will ease your worries.
I don't blame you one bit for being worried. I would worry, too, after months or years of getting BFN's. I will continue to read your blog and look forward to hearing about your entire full-term pregnancy. Positive thinking implied ;)
P.S. I complain on my blog, too, and sometimes I think I'm being a total whiney-baby. Who doesn't?
I've never been pregnant (and likewise, never experienced the loss) so I can't relate to the paranoia that comes along with a BFP and worry about a m/c. What I can say is that I hope that you have the most perfect ultrasound and I'll still read along because you deserve to complain about whatever you wish.
It's your blog to vent and say whatever you need / want to say! I would have the same fears. Hope the ultrasound is great on Oct 13 and you're one of those lucky never-get-nausea pregnant women.
Post a Comment