Parenting 3 kids and 2 dogs one day and one glass of wine at a time.
You look fantastic! I am so glad you made it to your shower. Now all that's left to wait for is your baby boy!!! So exciting.
Congrats for making it to your shower with the baby IN your belly!Now he can come out :)
I love your pics! how exciting your big day is coming so soon!!! Yay!
You look so so so great Jen!!! I hope you got some good loot. :) Homestretch, girl...you can do it! We're rooting for you and can't wait to meet your little guy! xo
Excellent work making it to your shower!! looks like it was a great day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look fantastic! I am so glad you made it to your shower. Now all that's left to wait for is your baby boy!!! So exciting.
Congrats for making it to your shower with the baby IN your belly!
Now he can come out :)
I love your pics! how exciting your big day is coming so soon!!! Yay!
You look so so so great Jen!!! I hope you got some good loot. :) Homestretch, girl...you can do it! We're rooting for you and can't wait to meet your little guy! xo
Excellent work making it to your shower!! looks like it was a great day!
Post a Comment